ECA Canada & USA
ECA Canada for Immigration/Study Purpose
Educational Credential Assessment is the one of the initial step for the preparation of Canada PR application. It is the process of verifying your degree or diploma or certificate is valid and equal to Canadian Degree.
There are several organization designated by Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) which can evaluate your degree and tells you what your education is equal to in Canada.
Designated organization for ECA:
- World Education Services (WES) Canada
- International Credential Assessment Service of Canada (ICAS)
- International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS)
- Comparative Education Service (CES) – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
- International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES)
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)
- Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC)
ECA Canada and USA for Educational Purpose
Different universities and colleges might ask students to evaluate their last degree before starting of their further study applications at that institutions. Students are required to assess their last degree to be evaluated by WES or other designated organization. Most of the university in US or Canada ask students to evaluate their under graduate or post graduate degree from World Education Services. This evaluation help students to identify their degree’s equivalency to US or Canadian Degree and process further for post graduate degree or PHD.